- RSS Channel Showcase 1967155
- RSS Channel Showcase 8784773
- RSS Channel Showcase 9557199
- RSS Channel Showcase 3310184
- 06/21/18--17:45: Ally to pay $19.7 million to settle class-action suit
Automotive News - The Detroit-based bank was accused of violating the Consumer Lease Act, resulting in customers being charged $50 to $1,000 in fees not disclosed in their lease agreements.
Tyler Clifford - A 10-episode YouTube series will feature interesting cars and people of metro Detroit as host Jeffery Phelps seeks to discover "What drives Michigan?"
Dustin Walsh - The acquisition gives Mobiliti access to Condor's 75 subscribers in metro Detroit, and Condor founder Tarun Kajeepeta will become Mobiliti's COO and its head of operations Aaron Bedell will become Mobiliti's director of dealer services in the Midwest, the company said.